Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions (“the Terms”) govern the users (“you” or “your”) use of the website www.shakesbeard.co.uk (“the Website”) and your relationship with Bromeo & Juliet LTD T/A SHAKESBEARD® (“us” “our” or “we”) whose registered office is at Bromeo & Juliet LTD, 71-75, Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ. Registered in England No. GB10455265
Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under law. If you do not agree to the Terms, please do not access or use the Website. If you have any queries regarding the Terms then please contact us.
By using the Website you agree to be bound by the Terms.
We reserve the right to:
- update the Terms from time to time and any changes will be notified to you via a suitable announcement on the Website. It is your responsibility to check for such changes. The changes will apply to the use of the Website after we have given such announcement. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms you should not continue to use the Website. If you continue to use the Website after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms; and
- modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website and the material contained within (or any part) without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website or its contents.
SHAKESBEARD® employs the most modern Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology (up to 256 bit SSL Key) to prevent any unauthorised persons gaining access to information entered on our website. This allows transmission of potentially sensitive information over the internet in an encrypted form which is not readable by third parties.
The Website may only be used for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Website and its use. You agree not to upload or transmit through the Website:
- any computer viruses or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer; and
- any material which is defamatory, offensive or of an obscene character
You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Terms by you, or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website or any other person accessing the Website using your personal information.
7. Third Party Links
As a convenience to our customers, the Website may include links to other websites or material which is beyond our control. For your information, we are not responsible for such websites or material nor do we review or endorse these. We will not be liable, whether directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or content of such websites nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If the goods ordered are not available, you will be notified by e-mail (or by other means if no e-mail address has been provided) and you will have the option either to wait until the item is available from stock or to cancel your order.
Any orders placed by you will be treated as an offer to purchase the goods or services from us and we have the right to reject such offers at any time. You acknowledge that any automated acknowledgment of your order which you may receive from us shall not amount to our acceptance of your offer to purchase goods or services advertised on the Website. The conclusion of a contract between you and us will take place when we (i) debit your credit, debit card or PayPal account or (ii) dispatch the goods to you or commence the services, whichever is the later.
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data provided by you when accessing or ordering from the Website.
9. Price and Payment
All prices are in £ GBP Pounds Sterling. All prices are correct at the time of entering the information onto the system. We reserve the right, however, to change prices at any time without notice to you.
Payment can be made by any major credit or debit card. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account before the dispatch of your goods or the provision of the service to you.
In the unlikely event that the price shown on the checkout page is wrong, and we discover this before accepting your order, we are not required to sell the goods to you at the price shown. We always try and ensure that the prices of goods shown on our website are accurate, but occasionally genuine errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of the goods that you have ordered we will let you know as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If you cancel your order and you have already paid for the goods, then you will receive a full refund.
You confirm that the credit or debit card that is being used is yours. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us we will not be liable to you for any delay or non-delivery.
You may only use one discount code with each order. We reserve the right to reject or cancel any orders where one or more discount codes are added to the basket.
10. Eligibility to Purchase
To be eligible to purchase goods on this Website and lawfully enter into and form contracts on this Website under English law you must:
- if an individual, be 18 years of age or over and
- register your real name, address, phone number, e-mail address and any other details requested; and
By offering to purchase goods and services you represent to us that you are 18 years of age or over.
11. Offers and Promotions
To redeem a discount via use of a valid promotional code; the code must be entered at the checkout page of the initial order process. Promotional discount codes can only be redeemed ONCE per person. Each offer is valid until the time specified in relation to the promotional voucher. Each promotional code is valid for online product purchases from https://www.shakesbeard.co.uk only and is not valid in conjunction with any other promotion or discounted offer and cannot be applied retrospectively. No cash alternative is available. These offers exclude the purchase of Gift Vouchers, already discounted products and sale items.
Such promotions entitle you, at the time of ordering, to a saving on a new product order placed through the website. We reserve the right to decline to accept orders where, in our opinion, a promotional code is invalid for the order being placed. We reserve the right to withdraw any offer or promotion and alter these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
12. Sovereign Points & Rewards
Sovereign Points and Rewards entitle a user, at the time of ordering, to a saving on a product order placed through the website.
Value of Sovereign Points
One Sovereign Point is equal to 0.05p of credit on https://www.shakesbeard.co.uk
Sovereign Points are rewarded when a user completes any of the following actions:
- Account Sign-up
- Product Purchase
- Referring Users
- Social Promotion
Users of rewarded Sovereign Points may:
- Redeem the Earned Sovereign Points
- Nominate Other Users to Receive Sovereign Points
- Purchase Products using Sovereign Points
- Send Sovereign Points to Friends
Sovereign Points for Account Sign-up
- The User creates an Online Account using the Sign up Form on the My Account Page.
- Sovereign Points will be awarded to the user who Creates the Account.
Sovereign Points for Product Purchase
- A User Purchases a Product that Contains Sovereign Points.
- The Sovereign Points associated with that Product will be awarded to the User when they complete the purchase.
- Once the order status becomes completed, the Sovereign Points associated with the product will be added to the user account.
- If a user wants to cancel or refund the order, the Sovereign Points earned or redeemed with respect to the product will be revised.
Sovereign Points for Referring users
- A User (Referrer) Generates a Referral Link from their account and sends it to their Friend (Referred Person).
- The Referred Person will receive the Referral Link.
- The Referred Person Signs up to the site by Clicking the Referral Link, The Referrer receives Referral Sovereign Points for Account Sign-up once the Referred Person completes their first purchase.
Sovereign Points for Social Promotion
- Sovereign Points will be awarded to a User, when a Product has been liked on Facebook.
- Sovereign Points will be awarded to a User, when a Product has been shared on Facebook.
- Sovereign Points will be awarded to a User, when a Tweet is made on Twitter for that product.
- A User will be awarded with Sovereign Points, when the User has made a Twitter follow.
- A User will be awarded with Sovereign Points, when a Product has been shared on Google+.
- Sovereign Points will be awarded to a User, when the Product has been liked on VK.
- A User will be awarded with Sovereign Points, when the User has made an Instagram follow.
Redeeming Sovereign Points
- A User will have Certain Sovereign Points Earned from a Product Purchased on the Site.
- The Earned Sovereign Points can be Redeemed by the User in Future Purchases.
- Once the Sovereign Points have been Redeemed by the User for Product Purchase, the Redeemed Points will be reduced from the User Account.
- Redeemed Sovereign Points and Current Sovereign Points are displayed in the My Account Page.
Send Sovereign Points to Friends
- In order to Send Sovereign Points to Friends, Users need to fill out the Request Form in the My Account Page.
- The Request Form will be submitted for Admin Approval.
- Once an Admin approves the request made by the User, the Sovereign Points entered by the User will be added to the Friend’s Account whose name is applied in the Request Form, providing the Friend has an active User account at the time of the request.
We reserve the right to decline to accept orders where, in our opinion, a redemption of Sovereign Points is invalid for the order being placed. We reserve the right to withdraw the Sovereign Points & Rewards Program and alter these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
13. Gift Vouchers
Please see specific voucher terms and conditions
14. Testimonials and Reviews
If you submit a review or testimonial you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout our website or in any other media.
15. Customer Services
The best way to contact us is via email.
For order related queries, please e-mail: [email protected] For website or general feedback, enquiries or complaints please e-mail: [email protected] We will endeavour to acknowledge your email within a maximum of 48 hours.
16. Intellectual Property
The content of the Website is protected by copyright, trade marks, database and other intellectual property rights and you acknowledge that the material and content supplied as part of the Website shall remain with us or our licensors.
You may retrieve and display the content of the Website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Website.
17. Limitation of Liability
Notwithstanding any other provision in the Terms, nothing in these Terms:
- affect or limit your rights as a consumer under English law; or
- will exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties, whether express or implied, in relation to it and its use. You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee and cannot be responsible for the security or privacy of the Website and any information provided to us by you. You must bear the risk associated with the use of the Internet.
Whilst we will try to ensure that material included on the Website is correct, reputable and of high quality, we cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. We will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the Website. If we are informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Website we will attempt to correct this as soon as we reasonably can.
In particular, we disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following:
- incompatibility of the Website with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links
- technical problems including errors or interruptions of the Website
- unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of the Website
- inadequacy of the Website to meet your requirements
To the full extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages (both of which terms includes, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to the Website.
If any part of the Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions of the Terms.
No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
20. Entire Agreement
21. Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts.